1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thursday, December 13, 2012

[7.50/10] Butter (2012)

Butter (2012)

QuickRating: "Butter" is all about butter, but in an artsy sort of way. It's also satirical, witty, and even sentimental, yet always feel-good. The visuals have that refreshing, vintage feel about them, the butter creations are fantastic indeed, and the ensemble cast delivers: Jennifer Garner gives a hilarious, enjoyably over-the-top performance as the snobbish Laura, Yara Shahidi is cute as a button, but surprisingly, it's Olivia Wilde that shines the most as the amusingly cheeky hooker.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ty Burrell, my fave asshole from Dawn of the Dead!! Love him. And of course, Hugh Jackman. I can get over seeing Jen Garner and Olivia Wilde. LOL

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Mel, you know I'm probably the biggest Olivia Wilde hater out there. I just find her annoying. Well, I can tell you that she did GREAT in this one, and made me laugh hard. :) I couldn't believe how much I liked her performance.