1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Saturday, February 29, 2020

[8.00/10] The Invisible Man (2020)

The Invisible Man (2020)

Quick Review: With an ingenious high-tech spin on its suspense-filled plot focused on mental abuse which offers deft twists, grisly jolts, splash of gore, dash of wit and killer finale, "Invisible Man" is a visibly dexterous remake, whose sleek looks, chilling tone, cool settings, and edgy score add technical merit among its other top qualities, but it's Moss' restless, emotionally diverse performance as the terrified and uneasy, if cunning Cecilia that eminently intensifies this dire experience of terror.

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The great reviews of this film have really surprised me. It is one I'll have to watch now.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Me too. I thought it was going to be yet another lame horror remake. Thankfully, that wasn't the case. Brilliant!

Roco said...

I really enjoyed this movie. I didn't expect too much and I was surprised

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Roco, I think it surprised us all. :)