1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Monday, March 26, 2012

[6.50/10] Cars 2 (2011)

Cars 2 (2011)

QuickRating: It won't be a lie to call "Cars 2" a pretty decent animated flick. However, compared to all the other magnificent Pixar films, this is without a doubt the studio's weakest animated movie since, well, the original "Cars". The animation is, crisp, vivid and delightfully colorful, Lasseter and Lewis' direction is energetic and brisk and the story is solid, but let's face it - the whole concept of talking human-like cars just isn't intriguing enough.



2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

It's the only Pixar film I've ever skipped in the theaters. Cars wasn't one of my favorites, either.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

I didn't watch it in theaters either. I'm not a fan of the first one, so I wasn't even sure I wanted to see the sequel. It didn't turn out that bad, but it was far from Pixar's best.