1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

[8.75/10] Incredibles 2 [3D] (2018)

Incredibles 2 [3D] (2018)

Quick Review: Hardly superior to the flawless original, yet still vibrant and energetic enough to classify as a more than worthy spot-on sequel, "Incredibles 2" effortlessly balances out some classic family-friendly plot elements with genuine laughs, and superhero thrills, letting the fearless Elastigirl and the kids, especially the super-cute Jack-Jack, to take power this time around, and boasting with slick, crisp, and vivid CGIs, and one of the finest action ever showcased in an animated feature.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I liked it but felt it fell a little short. (I think you saw my review a couple weeks ago so I won't cover why.)
Funny, we re-watched Coco last week, and not only is that one of the most brilliantly animated films, it's also a well-written story and probably in the top three for animation. In watching it though, it made this film feel just a little more lacking in the story department.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

I loved Coco, but it's far from a top 3 Pixar flicks for me. The original Incredibles remains my all-time favorite animated film by the studio.