1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Friday, January 23, 2015

[8.50/10] Big Hero 6 (2014)

Big Hero 6 (2014)

Quick Review: As inventive, clever and energy-filled as its protagonist Hiro, as well as very lovable and fun as its other main character, Baymax, who both build up a bond so warm, emotional and heartfelt, it lights up the big screen brighter than any of its highly dazzling graphics, Disney's manga-flavored "Big Hero 6" 3D is a splendidly-animated, action-packed and truly humorous superhero flick, executed with vivid imagination, that entertains as much as it moves, due to the giant heart it has.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

It was a sweet story. I enjoyed it when I watched it, but for some reason, it didn't stick with me. It will win the Oscar for Best Animation though.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

And I liked it more than both Wreck-It Ralph and Artur Christmas! I don't know...it was probably the anime style and the superhero flavor to it. I also ADORED Baymax!