1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Friday, April 26, 2019

[9.50/10] Avengers: Endgame [3D] (2019)

Avengers: Endgame [3D] (2019)

Quick Review: Driven by emotions rather than action, full of curveballs, and with a gloomy tone balanced by light humor, the delightfully crowded "Endgame" plays it like a nostalgic time-travel throwback at the entire MCU through its patchy and busy, if methodical and increasingly exciting plot that culminates in a staggering third act, featuring a colossally epic grand battle that dazzles the eyes, followed by a dramatically affecting finale that hits the heart.

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Exactly.
I'm probably going to see it again just to catch everything.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

It sort of requires a second viewing so you can figure out everything that happens there. And it's a lot to take in.

Unknown said...

At first I thought it would focusing on the action what I didn't know is that it focus in all of the marvel movies made I was kind blown by this film I said and when the avengers is battleling against Thanos army my body is shaking to excitement this was the best film I've watch I really love the movie in 10 out of 10 my rating is 3000

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you liked it that much. It was an excellent movie indeed.

Kaijinu said...

I still cannot contain my joy for this movie, especially the last act. I really cannot... I am failing to contain it.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Same here. I didn't think it was perfect though.