1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Monday, June 25, 2018

[6.25/10] Ghostland (2018)

Ghostland (2018)

Quick Review: Frankky, neither as shockingly memorable as "Martyrs", nor as intelligently unpredictable as "The Tall Man", Pascal Laugier's latest film blends visceral horror and gruesome terror in an original way, throwing a few tricks here and there to mess with your head, but even though the big twist midway through works in a game-changing kind of way, mass audiences might find it difficult to process, not to mention "Ghostland" is more disturbing and messed-up than frightful.

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'll keep that in mind if I watch it.

普羅米修斯 said...

I completely agree with you.
By the way,I write movie reviews too.
Have a look on my website , would you ?

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Glad you agree. :)