1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Monday, August 6, 2018

[6.50/10] Bad Samaritan (2018)

Bad Samaritan (2018)

Quick Review: Judging by its fairly cliched a small-burglery-gone-wrong premise, this one doesn't look very promising from the start, but thanks to its steady pacing, solid direction that manages to get you intrigued by the actually not that hackneyed story, and above all the Tennant's nutty performance, "Bad Samaritan" delivers quite a few thrills along the way, and even a couple of shocks and tricks, besides, its murky visual tone fits the distressed nature of the freaky turn out of events.

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I've not heard of this one.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

You haven't? It had a wide release in the US, I believe.

Kaijinu said...

Wow, Dr. Who goes pure evil on us! haha!

I watched this with my folks and, yeah, it's kinda predictable, but its little shocks and wonderful performance from my favorite British time traveling alien made it worthwhile!

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

I liked it more than I expected to.