1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Sunday, December 31, 2017

[6.50/10] Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle [3D] (2017)

Jumanji [3D] (2017)

Quick Review: Finding the balance between refreshing and nostalgic by being respectful to the original, but also throwing a few surprises to set itself apart, "Jumanji" fully embraces its 'goofy fun' approach instead of trying hard to be more than a pure popcorn flick, and the end result is an energetic, briskly-paced, action-packed, and adventurous romp with lush 3D visuals and top-notch CGIs, which lets its hilarious cast to enjoy themselves in their challenging roles and bring the big laughs.

2 comments:

Kaijinu said...

This was an interesting surprise for me. I never knew it'll be that good! Perhaps it was last year's trend of bad sequels that got me expecting very little (Jigsaw? You mean JigSo what?!), but I'm glad I gave this one a try! Made my weekend!

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

I know, right! :) I couldn't believe how much fun it was.