1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Saturday, February 11, 2017

[7.25/10] The LEGO Batman Movie [3D] (2017)

The LEGO Batman Movie [3D] (2017)

Quick Review: Surely the funniest Batman film ever made, "TLBM" is a restlessly-paced animated spectacle with mad action, flashy graphics rich in gloss and color, a script filled with witty humor, and tons of pop culture references, teasing with glimpses at the entire DC comics universe, one teaching that life is much better with mates and that team work is always the best work. Batman himself steals the show with his sassy personality, and the voicing is magic.

2 comments:

Kaijinu said...

As of reading this, I just went out to see this and I love it! The voicing IS magic! The jokes are just spot on (I litereally LOLed at Sauron's demise) and so much shipping jokes at the last act! <XD

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Kaijinu, I'm glad to hear my review made you wanna see the movie, and I'm even more glad that we agreed on it being really good. :)