1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

[3.50/10] Guardians (2017)

Guardians (2017)

Quick Review: Rushed, messy and laughably cheesy, Russia's answer to "The Avengers" is an amateurish superhero flick, whose generic plot, horribly dull characters, and clumsy, bland villain make it the worse in the genre since "F4". The film is made with only 5 million USD, and it shows -- both the VFX and practical effects range from okay to downright lame, and the action, while plenty, is badly done for the most part, with Khan's introduction part being the only cool moment in this bummer.

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I had a feeling it was a big dud.

dolorah said...

I haven't had an interest in this. Suppose sometime I will see it though - I have grandchildren to appease.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

The trailers made it look very promising, but it turned out pure garbage. The grandchildren might like it though. :)

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Alex, did you? I so wanted it to be good...

Unknown said...

Well, might be interesting to see how Russian media performs so I might find it and watch it.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Luke, I'd skip it if I were you, but if you want to find out how dreadful it really is, give it a go out of curiosity. :)