1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thursday, June 16, 2016

[3.50/10] Cabin Fever (2016)

Cabin Fever (2016)

Quick Review: To remade a horror film that's not especially good in the first place is not a very smart move indeed, and for this reason, if there was a competition for most pointless remakes, Travis Z's rendition would definitely win it -- although it is well- made from a technical point of view, and it sort of succeeds in delivering all the outrageous gore it's expected to, "Cabin Fever" is totally useless, and full of shallow, rather annoying characters. Pray all to God there will not be a remake sequel.

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I've never understood why studios want to take a bad film and remake it. Unless they can rewrite it and make it much, much better, why bother?

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Well, me neither. It doesn't make sense, does it?

Kaijinu said...

I'm actually a fan of the first two Cabin Fever movies, but by the time the third one rolled in and then THIS garbage suddenly happened, I died a little...or at least only recognize the existence of the first two movies and pretend the rest never happened...

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

I sort of liked the first, but all the rest were disappointing to me. This one I won't even bother commenting anymore. :D