1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Sunday, December 18, 2016

[6.75/10] Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [3D] (2016)

Rogue One [3D] (2016)

Quick Review: Visually-impressive, if occasionally all-over-the-place in terms of narrative, "Rouge One 3D" doesn't break any new grounds with its grimy story, which comes across as borderline-contrived at times, but Edwards' capable direction makes it kind of refreshing and untypical with the help of some impeccable special effects, and a truly first-class action. Felicity Jones's central performance is a hit-n-miss really, and the scenes involving K-2SO, Vader, and Chirrut Imwe are the highlights.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I thought it was much better than that. It's now my favorite Star Wars story. It was darker and the first one for adults. And K2 stole the show.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Nah. It was too conventional and, worst of all, incoherent.
How did I forget to mention K2? He was soo sweet and amusing.
I'm editing as I'm writing this...