1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Saturday, September 13, 2014

[7.00/10] Honeymoon (2014)

Honeymoon (2014)

Quick Review: It drags at some points, it's limited in characters, and not all viewers will be satisfied with the ending, but still, "Honeymoon" ends up being something so much more than your typical 'cabin in the woods' movie -- as unsettling as it's scary, this micro-budget, yet highly atmospheric creeper will challenge your mind with its unpredictability, and play with your nerves the whole way through. Both leads are great, and all that affection-turned-tension between them is jolting.

2 comments:

HorrO said...

Dude!!! Stop watching all the horror movies I'm watching lol! Just saw it this morning. It was ok. It had my attention mostly, but I was one of those people you mentioned that didn't like the ending. Once you figure out what is coming you kind of want something new or different, and the movie just ended instead. It was disgusting when he pull it out of here (trying not to spoil it for your readers). Anyway good review.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Lol! :) Okay, okay.. I'll stop. No, actually I won't. :)

I did like it, because it was 'unhappy', and because it didn't need a further explanation. I just got it! :)

That said, still think they could have developed the story a bit deeper.

Thanks, buddy.