1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Awesome" Bloggers: Beware of Dr Blood!

Hello, dear friends and readers!

I'm doing this post against my will, and I don't feel good about it at all, but since Dr Blood (who turned out to be the rudest, most arrogant and impolite bloggers I've ever met) presented ME as the bad guy who says mean things to people (take a look a this), I decided to "advertise" his rudeness and unacceptable behavior publicly.

First, read this comment on Porkhead's "Let Me In" review. His negativity is exhausting, isn't it?!

Dr Blood said: But it IS dumbed down. Eli was a castrato, Abby is just a girl who is now a vampire so the whole "I'm not a girl" thing is made simpler and the relationship to the "non-father" paedophile makes even less sense. Also "Let Me In" just has stereotypical American high school bullies, amped-up gore to please the masses, Abby is now a jerky CGI monkey vampire, and the swimming pool scene is much weaker. But, yes, the only thing that needed to be changed was the cat scene, i.e. it needed to be done better not left out entirely.

Nebular said: Dr Blood, you know what? Everything you say is bullshit. Sorry about that, but it's true.

So, beware guys! If you ever disagree with Dr Blood, or if you say to him something he doesn't like to hear, where's what follows:

Dr Blood has left a new comment on your post "[7.25/10] Sucker Punch (2011)":

"It sucked, just like your review."


Dr Blood has left a new comment on your post "[6.00/10] Wake Wood (2011)":

"Yeah, it's about as original as PET SEMATARY! You are now banned from interacting with my blog after what you wrote on Porkhead's review of that crappy dumbed down remake "Let Me In". You are just a common, ignorant, pleb with no taste or discernment in movies whatsoever. I bet you really loved "Sucker Punch" which you raved about constantly too. Idiot."

And I just used the word "bullshit", and in my next sentence, even apologized for using it.

Dr Blood has left a new comment on your post "[6.00/10] Wake Wood (2011)":

"PET SEMATARY! LOSER!"

And then continued harassing me... so I had to fight back...

Dr Blood said: @Nebular - try backing up your juvenile insults with some facts next time or try watching some more films with subtitles. I know how you Americans hate that. :P

Nebular said: Dr Blood, LOL!:D First of all, I'm not an American. Secondly, I watch ALL the films with subtitles, much to your surprise. You're so overreacting, dude. Are you always so mean to people that disagree with you? That's so selfish. Now you've been crowned Dr. Blood the grumpy, self-centered egoist, who has zero respect for other people's opinions. Based on your attitude, I doubt have any friends in real life. Joel, sorry about this argument. It has nothing to do with you and your "Let Me In" review.

Dr Blood said: @ Nebular - "Dr Blood, you know what? Everything you say is bullshit." Yeah, right. What reaction do you expect to that? Hearts and flowers? Get a job, George, and buy yourself some manners
.
Nebular said: Yeah, and then I said I'm sorry, but now... I actually don't. Just learn to appreciate honesty, Dr. Grumpy. And you're talking me about manners?! LOL! You're so rude, it's unbelievable! Yes, I said 'bullshit', but your reaction was TOO arrogant. Dr. Blood: "You are just a common, ignorant, pleb with no taste or discernment in movies whatoever. I bet you really loved "Sucker Punch" which you raved about constantly too. Idiot." Don't worry about me, I have a great job. ;) Obviously, your job is to be rude to people that disagree with you. I'm done with you now. GOODBYE!

Dr Blood said: @Nebular - Good riddance! I hope you have great success getting your obvious bipolar disorder treated.


About Dr Blood: "I'm a Brit living in America who loves watching horror films late at night with two cats for company."

YEAH, BASED ON YOUR TERRIBLE BEHAVIOR, I BET THESE TWO CATS ARE THE ONLY FRIENDS YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIFE, Dr BLOOD... OR SHOULD I SAY Dr EVIL? ...OR Dr MENTAL ILLNESS??

16 comments:

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Maynard, thank you so much for this comment, and for the support!

I'm not surprised he has said those things to you, because he's a total jerk, and he definitely needs a shrink.. a good one! LOL. He's brain is sick, and his behavior is simply unacceptable. He's always negative about anything and anybody, and he has no respect for other people's opinions. According to him, we all have ADHD, well, except him. LOL. And you know which people consider them normal, and all the other nuts - the crazy ones. :P

He thinks he's a successful blogger, because he has many followers, but you know what, Maynard? He has followed 1700 bloggers, but only 170 followed back. LOL. Poor, Dr Blood, I really feel sorry for him, and his two unfortunate cats.

Maynard, you're a great guy, and a fantastic reviewer as well, so don't get affected by idiots like Dr Blood.

Michele (TheGirlWhoLovesHorror) said...

How dare this Dr Blood insult my Maynard and Nebular!!!! Where is this dude? HE'S TOAST!!!




Although, Nebs, baby, haven't seen you around lately. Where ya been?

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Why do people feel it's their god-given right and talent to put other's opinions down in public? Who wants to go through life as a suckjoy? Ignore the dude and block his comments from your site. And he thinks he's successful with only 170 followers? Really?

Maynard Morrissey said...

hehe thanks.
no, I'm not a fantastic reviewer. people like TGWLH, Porkhead or Final Girl are fantastic reviewer. I'm just a mediocre little reviewer.

Still, I try my best to write a few decent sentences about the films I watch.
I try my best to create something readable as all the other bloggers who do the same thing

- ecept for this dumb doctor who thinks he's flawless and gives a shit about all the bloggers and their efforts - which is just unfair.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

TheGirlWhoLovesHorror, thanks for the support, girl. And you're too funny! :) Your witty comments always make me smile :)

I've been a bit busy lately, but I promise to catch up ;) Thanks again for this comment, TGWLH.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Maynard, oh yes, you are! You can be a little reviewer, but still a great one. I, personally, prefer brief and to-the-point reviews, rather than an over-long and overly analytic ones. Plus, you English is far from lame - actually, your knowledge is quite fascinating,

I agree though! TGWLH, Porkhead or Final Girl are all fantastic!

Yep, the dumb doctor reckons he's the Master of blogging or something. LOL.

Maynard Morrissey said...

@TGWLH: well said Michele. Let's get this fucker! :-D

@Neb: I don't know. I always have the feeling that my English is quite lame. I'm always helping me with online dictionaries and google.

They're not only fantastic, they are definitely all better than the the 'master of blogging' :)

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

TGWLH, Maynard, I'm with you, guys! Let's beat the crap out of this idiot. Wow, now I became violent. Ha-ha!:)

Lame? No way! I can't even tell it's not your first language. It's not mine, too, you know ;)
There's nothing wrong with using google and dictionaries - I think everybody does that.

OMG, MILLION times better than Dr Dork's. LOL. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

He underestimates the power of Alex's Ninja Army!

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Yes, he does. And that's his biggest mistake. Alex's Ninja Army rocks!

FilmMattic said...

This guy sounds like a total douche bag. I'm thankful I've never crossed paths with him. Or, for his sake, he's lucky he's never crossed my path.

Nebular, your an awesome blogger and incredible film mind. The guy seems like a total wacko, so don't let his silly antics dilute or disparage your worth.

Unknown said...

I can't believe this guy. Those things he said to you were beyond rude. They were downright vile and what was the point of hounding you to your blog? You left it there at Porkhead's, but he was just like a dog with a bone coming here to trash you. You were definitely the bigger man and I am proud to be your friend and a fan for life of CineMarvellous!

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Matty, believe me, he is!

"he's lucky he's never crossed my path." LOL! Matty, he's a deluded jerk, it's not worth it. But I'm glad you've never crossed paths with him, coz otherwise, you would have been insulted, just like me.

Thanks for the support, buddy. I really appreciate it. No, I won't let this to happen ;)

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Mel, neither can I! He's not aware of his own rudeness, because he's mental. I'm dead serious about that!

Yep, he posted terrible comments on my posts, plus, he wrote a whole article on his blog about me, the rude one. LOL! Tell me hes' not insolent!

Thanks, dear. I'm proud to be a friend of yours too, and I thank you so much for the support, hon.

filmrruss said...

As I'm fairly new to this whole blogging scene, I've never heard of or come across Dr Blood; but now I know to avoid him at all costs. He sounds like a bit of an arse! It's always cats these people have eh?

To those who don't think that their English is very good: I am English and I couldn't tell that it wasn't your first language. In fact your English is doubtless better than mine because you have probably learned it properly. We don't learn grammar in Britain, we haven't got a clue!

Keep up the great reviews Nebular!

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Russ, Dr Blood is far beyond an arse. He's an egocentric asshole, that's what he is. You should be happy you've never met him before.:)

Thank you so much for the compliments, mate. I rather doubt my English is better than yours, but thanks anyway. :) My grammar is far from perfect as well, but I'm trying my best, with all the knowledge I have.

You haven't got a clue about grammar in the UK? I refuse to believe that! :)

Thanks, Russ. You too keep up the good work!