1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

[5.00/10] Terrifier (2018)

Terrifier (2018)

Quick Review: A blood splattering slasher with no brains or purpose, "Terrifier" features one of the most twisted, sadistic, and creepy-looking clowns in horror history, indeed, as well as buckets of over-the-top guts and gore, executed in 80s' fashion practical effects, but the lack of plot and backstory, along with the one- note characters you could not care less for, make this pointless slash-'em-up flick worth-seeing just for the gruesome kill scenes, and Terrifier's uncompromising cruelty.

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I was never a fan of the slasher flick anyway.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Alex, I enjoy certain slashers, but this one wasn't one of them.

Kaijinu said...

So long as gore and guts are plenty and style is present, I'm okay with it. In fact, I like Terrifier quite lot!

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

I liked Terrifier himeslf a lot, I just didn't like the movie that much.