1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Friday, September 15, 2017

[3.50/10] My Pet Dinosaur (2017)

My Pet Dinosaur (2017)

Quick Review: Borrowing the good formula from "The Water Horse", but using some sort of ridiculous alien dinosaur instead, "My Pet Dinosaur" has good intentions, being entirely family-friendly, but it is so obvious, amateurishly-executed, stiffly-acted, and further let down by the cheesy cartoon-like CGI work, pretty much everything about it is beyond lame, and not even the sweet children and cute dinos can make up for its pretty sub-par execution that makes it look like a made-for-TV crap.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I remember The Water Horse. Actually, Loch Ness with Joely Richardson was even better.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

I haven't seen the latter, but I thoroughly enjoyed The Water Horse!