1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Monday, March 4, 2013

[6.75/10] Killer Joe (2012)

Killer Joe (2012)

QuickRating: "Killer Joe"'s bizarre, brutal nature certainly won't be everyone's cup of tea, but on the other hand, there's something truly mesmerizing about this twisted, uncompromising, and shockingly violent thriller, brought by "Exorcist" director William Friedkin, that will keep you glued to the screen the entire time. Matthew McConaughey portrays his vile and unpredictable character phenomenally well, and the rest of the cast also give very solid performances.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVED this movie, each and every sick twisted second of it. I had to watch it again. Matthew McConaughey gives his best performance ever and should have gotten an Oscar nod for this. More so than some of the ones nominated this year

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Mel, I obviously didn't like it as much as you did, and I wouldn't watch it again, but that being said, I truly enjoyed its crudeness. ;)