1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Monday, March 26, 2012

[6.75/10] Ronal the Barbarian (2011)

Ronal the Barbarian (2011)

QuickRating: Featuring irony, dirty language, lots of gore, big boobs, naked bumps, and even bulges, "Ronal the Barbarian" is definitely not suitable for little kids. The older audience, however, will enjoy all the hilarious naughtiness on screen. This cool Danish animated feature spoofs "Conan" and "Lord of the Rings" in a very refreshing, clever and witty way, and the animation is polished and well put together.


4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's a new one to me!

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Alex, I kind of expected that reaction. :) It's European, Danish in particular. I hope it gets a release date in the US this year, because it's a truly unique animated movie for grown ups. :)

Parry Hotter said...

This one had its moments. I gave it a 6 rating on IMDB.

The melodic 80's hard rock/metal track that started when the film finished was a lot of fun.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Hans, I thought it was a pure breath of fresh air, and I like all the naughty stuff it dared to show. It was so much fun!