1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Saturday, March 24, 2012

[6.50/10] Dolphin Tale (2011)

Dolphin Tale (2011)

QuickRating: It's predictable from beginning to the end, the direction is pretty generic, and it doesn't really break any new grounds in terms of storytelling, but Smith's "Dolphin Tale" is nevertheless a sweet, deeply heartwarming and truly inspiring family drama about a disabled dolphin, that will appeal to both children and adults. The entire competently-chosen cast deliver in they roles, and the dolphin Winter in the lead is adorably lovable.



4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Nice to know it's good enough to watch as my wife has been bugging me to NetFlix this movie.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Alex, give it a go! You may end up being pleasantly surprised and moved by it. :)

Unknown said...

I thought it was a charming movie. Of course, I can only handle so many feel good movies like this before I go into a diabetic coma. LOL ;)

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Mel, I did too. It was also inspiring and very uplifting.