1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thursday, December 29, 2011

[4.00/10] Abduction (2011)

Abduction (2011)

QuickRating: Aside from Molina and Weaver's typically solid acting and a few watchable action scenes, "Abduction" is nothing more than a hard-to-spoof "The Bourne Identity" wannabe teen action thriller, full of shallow dialogues, plot holes and overly predictable twists, which is further let down by Taylor Lautner's wooden performance and his poor attempt to become the next big action star. Not the worst movie of the year, but pretty darn close.



8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The star alone put me off this one. That and I'm not a young adult.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Alex, the "star" was definitely the worst thing about this movie. You should be glad you didn't watch it.

Unknown said...

Thank you for taking this shot to the head for me and others who did not view this steaming pile. Taylor Lautner is more wooden than my desk.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Mel, Taylor annoys me to death. He delivers his lines so stiffly it's laughable. OMG, and have you seen his hands closely? His fingers and nails are so ugly. Ewww.

I'm glad that I'm the one who warned you about this stupid movie. I should have written this short review earlier in order to prevent further disappointments.

Maurice Mitchell said...

Wow. I didn't think this would be that bad. I wasn't planning to see it either way, but the trailer made it look mildly interesting.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Maurice, it wasn't boring, but that doesn't mean it was good. One word - LAME!

✗✗ said...

haha, kind of expected this to suck. It's kind of a waste though he has the body and looks to be a great action star... he needs to seriously work on his acting skills.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Nicole, it felt like a poor rip-off of the Bourne films starring stupid teens. Taylor is a handsome boy /except his hands/, but he definitely need some acting lessons. Avoid this one at all costs.