1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thursday, November 3, 2011

[6.00/10] Monte Carlo (2011)

Monte Carlo (2011)

QuickRating: It may be a bit silly at times, and completely predictable from the first to the last minute, but "Monte Carlo" is still a sweet, charming and thoroughly enjoyable romantic comedy, that features an incredibly likable cast, amusing story, and gorgeous visuals. The scenery of Monte Carlo is so posh, wondrous and stunningly beautiful, it makes the film look like a modern fairy tale, and worth-seeing for the amazing location alone.


4 comments:

✗✗ said...

I'm so glad that you enjoyed this one. I really liked it even though I was slightly embarrassed to admit it. It kind of reminded me of the Mary-Kate and Ashley movies back in the day. It's a cute movie and you're completely right, "worth-seeing for the amazing location alone."

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Nicole, it was my guilty pleasure of the summer. The cast was soo sympathetic, I fell in love with all of them. :) Monte Carlo looked incredible... I was constantly wow-ing throughout the movie. LOL. :)

Unknown said...

This film did not look very interesting to me. If I'm ever sick as hell and hopped up on serious drugs, maybe I'll watch this. :) I seriously have to be ill or depressed to watch cutesy movies.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Mel, this one was very cute, but not in a cheesy way. I like the cast and the settings a lot.