1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

[6.00/10] Hop (2011)

Hop (2011)

QuickRating: Cute, humorous, colorful and wonderfully-animated, if ultimately forgettable and very thin on story, "Hop" is overall an easy-to-watch and fairly entertaining Easter-themed flick, that kids and youngsters would enjoy for sure. Although, the older audience may find it too juvenile, silly and uninteresting, they still will be impressed by its stunning animation, sweet characters, clever jokes, and fascinating CGI visuals.


8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'll check it out on NetFlix for the animation, but a bunny who poops easter eggs just wasn't enough to get me into the theater.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

It wasn't enough for me either. Having said that, I really enjoyed it, and the bunny and the chickens were adorable!

Maynard Morrissey said...

totally agree. A brilliant-looking but pretty forgettable animation flick.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Glad you agree, buddy. As much as I remember you really enjoyed it for what it was. I did too, but let's keep it real - it's so not memorable. :)

Unknown said...

I have not seen this, but the nephews loved it. Which means I'll be watching this at Christopher's birthday in the near future. Maybe I'll get a laugh or two. :)

✗✗ said...

aww this looks and sounds pretty cute. I will have to see it for at least the animation. It's nice to watch a good animation every now and then.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Mel, I kinda liked it too. And the CGI rabbit delivered some good laughs. Check it out, I think you might enjoy it. :)

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Nicole, it's just as cute as it sounds. The animation was absolutely stunning, but the live action part of the movie just wasn't as impressive.